All About Magnolia Challenge - All About Bingo

on
Samstag, 10. März 2018

 Hello my friends!
This month I am very late with my post for the All About Magnolia Challenge. But I fell like I am a nurse in a hospital... at firt I was sick, ok that's not a problem :-) Then my little daughter was sick (this was a little problem) BUT THEN my hubby was sick this week and that was a BIG problem *hahaha* :D You know what I mean! 

But lets talk about my card for the AAM challenge. Our theme this month is a All About Bingo. Take a look at our challenge blog to see the chart and play with us.
I made an easter card with the cute Tilda with little bunny from the Sunbeam Collection by Magnolia. And some new dies from the DooHickey Box Vol. 18 - Le Fleur. The papers are by MajaDesign from the Celebration Collection.

♥ ♥ ♥
 
 
♥ ♥ ♥
 

♥ ♥ ♥
 

♥ ♥ ♥
 

♥ ♥ ♥
 

♥ ♥ ♥
 

♥ ♥ ♥
 

♥ ♥ ♥
 

♥ ♥ ♥
 

Tilda is colored with Distress Reinker and Marker

♥ ♥ ♥

Hope you like it and I wish you a happy weekend! Thank you for visit my blog! 

♥ ♥ ♥
1 Kommentar on "All About Magnolia Challenge - All About Bingo"
  1. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. You definitely know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your weblog when you could be giving us something informative to read? printtimainonta

    AntwortenLöschen

*Mit der Nutzung der Kommentarfunktion erklärst Du Dich mit der Speicherung und Verarbeitung Deiner angegeben Daten durch diese Website einverstanden. Mehr darüber kannst du unter Datenschutzerklärung nachlesen.
*Nutze nur dann die Kommentarfunktion, wenn du mit der Speicherung und Verarbeitung deiner angegebenen Daten ( Kommentar, Nutzername, Google-Profilbild, IP-Adresse, Zeitpunkt der Kommentareingabe) einverstanden bist. Mehr über Datenverarbeitung kannst du unter meiner Dateschutzerklärung nachlesen.

♥ Vielen lieben Dank für deinen Kommentar! ♥

****************

By using the comment function you agree to the storage and processing of your data by this website. You can read more about this under Privacy Policy.
Only use the comment function if you agree to the storage and processing of your specified data (comment, user name, Google profile image, IP address, time of comment input). You can read more about data processing under my privacy policy.

♥ Thank you so much for your comment! ♥

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature