♥ LLC DT - Favorite Occasion ♥

on
Sonntag, 11. Oktober 2015
Happy Sunday! I'm really happy that you're here! It's been a long time since I've posted for LLC. But I needed a little break to look after the health of my family. Now I hope, however, that the most beautiful season can begin for me: The Christmas season!! Thus I can now show you my very first Christmas card for this year!

♥ ♥ ♥


And finnaly I can use some of my absolutley favorite embellishments on my cards: Ice and sparkle! :0)
To conjure up here ice and snow I used this time Gesso and Twinklets Diamaond Dust. Just sprinkle on the still wet gesso and let dry. I LOVE IT!

Other stuff I used you can find under this post!
 
♥ ♥ ♥

The papers I used for my xmas card are the new Maja Design papers from the "Enjoining  Outdoors Collection". So versatile! And beautiful colors again!

♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥

The flowers are made with the brand new DooHickey Club Kit Vol. 7 of Magnolia.
Love this Kit as always! ♥

♥ ♥ ♥

The Tag is made with the DooHickey Die Star Tag


♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥

And this is a very cute Tilda from the actual Stamp Club Kit Fall 2015. It's Christmas time!!! *wootwoot* Tilda is colored with Distress Reinker and Markers.

♥ ♥ ♥

I wish you a wonderful Sunday! And Thank you ao much for stopping by!

♥ ♥ ♥

Bild 
  Follow on Bloglovin




1 Kommentar on "♥ LLC DT - Favorite Occasion ♥"
  1. She looks stunning in lilac and green. So beautiful.
    Hugs, Yvon

    AntwortenLöschen

♥ Vielen lieben Dank für deinen Kommentar! ♥
♥ Thank you so much for your comment! ♥

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature