♥ LLC DT - Favorite Occasion ♥

on
Sonntag, 11. Oktober 2015
Happy Sunday! I'm really happy that you're here! It's been a long time since I've posted for LLC. But I needed a little break to look after the health of my family. Now I hope, however, that the most beautiful season can begin for me: The Christmas season!! Thus I can now show you my very first Christmas card for this year!

♥ ♥ ♥


And finnaly I can use some of my absolutley favorite embellishments on my cards: Ice and sparkle! :0)
To conjure up here ice and snow I used this time Gesso and Twinklets Diamaond Dust. Just sprinkle on the still wet gesso and let dry. I LOVE IT!

Other stuff I used you can find under this post!
 
♥ ♥ ♥

The papers I used for my xmas card are the new Maja Design papers from the "Enjoining  Outdoors Collection". So versatile! And beautiful colors again!

♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥

The flowers are made with the brand new DooHickey Club Kit Vol. 7 of Magnolia.
Love this Kit as always! ♥

♥ ♥ ♥

The Tag is made with the DooHickey Die Star Tag


♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥

And this is a very cute Tilda from the actual Stamp Club Kit Fall 2015. It's Christmas time!!! *wootwoot* Tilda is colored with Distress Reinker and Markers.

♥ ♥ ♥

I wish you a wonderful Sunday! And Thank you ao much for stopping by!

♥ ♥ ♥

Bild 
  Follow on Bloglovin




1 Kommentar on "♥ LLC DT - Favorite Occasion ♥"

*Mit der Nutzung der Kommentarfunktion erklärst Du Dich mit der Speicherung und Verarbeitung Deiner angegeben Daten durch diese Website einverstanden. Mehr darüber kannst du unter Datenschutzerklärung nachlesen.
*Nutze nur dann die Kommentarfunktion, wenn du mit der Speicherung und Verarbeitung deiner angegebenen Daten ( Kommentar, Nutzername, Google-Profilbild, IP-Adresse, Zeitpunkt der Kommentareingabe) einverstanden bist. Mehr über Datenverarbeitung kannst du unter meiner Dateschutzerklärung nachlesen.

♥ Vielen lieben Dank für deinen Kommentar! ♥

****************

By using the comment function you agree to the storage and processing of your data by this website. You can read more about this under Privacy Policy.
Only use the comment function if you agree to the storage and processing of your specified data (comment, user name, Google profile image, IP address, time of comment input). You can read more about data processing under my privacy policy.

♥ Thank you so much for your comment! ♥

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature